Thursday, August 13, 2009

Josh at the power station

I've got tons more Fraser Island pictures to post, but Josh sent me a picture of him out at the power station today and I wanted to post it before I completely forgot about it.


Since he has glasses, he has to wear the clear protective glasses that fit over his other glasses. Most of the other guys wear these shaded terminator style protective eyewear.

He didn't tell me what he was doing this high up. I'm hoping that he was doing actual work and figuring out what was going on with a control, but he told me a few weeks ago that he and Jonathan (another American co-worker and friend) climbed up the water tank to see how full it was.

Also you'll note that he has not only his shirt, but his bright yellow jacket on. It hasn't really been cold enough for jackets outside lately. My guess is that he was out of the office pretty early in the morning.

Lastly, as most of you know, I am in protest of the facial hair, but I also know that 99.9% of the guys out there have some type of hair growth on their face and I don't want Josh not to fit in. It's only when he starts trying to braid the goatee (which has been mentioned) that he might find that there was an unfortunate encounter with the shaver while he was sleeping.

1 comment:

  1. It almost looks like a small rodent crawled onto his chin and left behind it's fur before wandering off. Like he skined a mole and glued it's fur to his chin.

    ReplyDelete