Sunday, May 31, 2009

Golfing Sunday

We made it out to the golf course around 1:00 Sunday afternoon. It's only $15AUD to play 9 holes ($25 AUD for 18) so it's a pretty good price for a couple of hours of fun. We thought that we would rent a cart, but they only had 9 and they were all either rented or reserved for others. So we walked. It was actually a really pretty day to be walking.

Josh was a little rusty, but a quite a few good shots and shot a bogey on a few of the holes. I think that he was the most proud of the one over on the Par 5 hole 9. I don't think that the golfing hurt his joints, but toting the golf clubs around wasn't so good on his back. He seemed to have fun.


I, on the other hand, need a few more hours on the driving range. But I still had fun. And I didn't get too frustrated when I would chip the shot just a few feet down the fairway.

The course wasn't crowded at all compared to what I've seen in LaGrange, but we did have one couple start breathing down our neck. I think that we'll try to play on Fridays from here on out when it seems like there is NO ONE out there.


No comments:

Post a Comment